My favorite annual wine conference is finally here! And this year it is in Northern Italy!!!
- There are over 350 different varietals in Italy over 20 growing areas
- Lake Garda is the home to many incredible wines
- Tuscany is NOT the only fine wine region in Italy
- Italian wine making is 4000 years old
- I will be tasting/sharing about many varietals most Americans never have the opportunity to taste
- Also tasting the classics: Barolo & Barbaresco (Nebbiolo), Chianti & Chianti Classico (Sangiovese), Amarone & Valpolicella (Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella)
- The Bardolino wine festival is the same weekend I will be in Lombardy, that should be interesting!
- Hoping to stop in Verona and see Juliet’s house
- I will be sharing all of this with you in my blog and on my insta and fb: artisanwinegrp11